TEC has extensive experience in education projects spanning Primary, Secondary and Higher Education, often with facilities with special features such as state of the art laboratories.
We understand the very specific requirements of the education sector: we adopt flexible working patterns to tie in with the school calendar ensuring the minimum possible impact on school life.
We carry out New Build, Restoration or Refurbishment from small extensions to larger building projects.
All of our work force working in Educational establishments has been CRB checked.
Here are just a few of the clients and projects we have been involved with:
- Devonport High School for Boys, Plymouth – Formation of Modern Theatre from the Old school hall (carried out during Term time).
- Diocese of Truro - St Catherine’s Primary School, Launceston – Classroom extension and Ground works.
- Devonport High School for Girls, Plymouth – External Building Refurbishment.
- Pomphlett School – Extension to create a new staff-room.
- Exeter University – office alterations.
- City College, Plymouth – routine maintenance.
- St Peter’s School, Whitleigh – Extension and renovation.
- St Joseph’s School, Devonport – Refurbishment and decorations.
- Cathedral School, Plymouth – Classroom alterations.