TEC specialise in providing efficient and cost effective facilities that deliver high quality and value for money, whether new build, refurbishment or maintenance projects. We understand the strict constraints of this continually changing environment.
We are approved contractors for the following organisations:
Devon and Cornwall Police; Her Majesty’s Court Services, Devon and Somerset Fire & Rescue Authority, Church of England Diocese of Exeter, Roman Catholic Diocese of Plymouth, Plymouth City Council; Torbay Council, Cornwall County Council and Devon County Council.
This is a busy sector with security and operational functions of the building being of utmost importance. All of our work force involved in the Public sector has been CRB checked.
To give some insight to the work we do, here are some of the contracts we have carried out:
- Glen Road Fire Station, Plympton – Formation of Lift Shaft and Associated works.
- Church of Christ The King, Plymouth – Extension and Refurbishment of the Church Hall and Presbytery.
- Plymouth Combined Courts, Plymouth – Roofing works.
- Plymouth Combined Courts, Plymouth – Window Replacement.
- Devon and Cornwall Police – Refurbishment of Brixham Police Station.
- Tamar Bridge – Creation of Visitors Centre.
- Crown Hill – General refurbishment.
- Prym Court – Creation of Police station in Grade II listed building.
- Barnstaple Court – General refurbishment.